Messages from the Care Committee: (Janine Leland, Barbara Robinson, Pamela Bulley, Donna Janesky, Paige Slade, Florie Adiutori, Lois Hoeft, and Cheryl Anthony).
- Please let the Caring Committee know of any illnesses by contacting Janine leland.
- If you need help with Zoom or other technical issues, contact Donna Janesky and she will put you in touch with members of the church who have this expertise.
- If you need help at this time due to physical limitations or other reasons, please let us know so we can advise the church community and try and obtain this help.
- This is hurricane season, and we may have church members at risk for evacuation. If you could provide shelter to someone for a few days, please let us know so we can be prepared to help.
- We would love to know the month of your birthday. Please advise Tina at or edit within your Breeze profile.
- Be sure to check out uucj.org web site for information about our church community and its members on Breeze.
- Remember, Zoom is available for free for 40 minutes.
- We do have access to a minister who will provide assistance as needed.
Alice Shinkos has requested some help caring for her yard and garden since her auto accident. It would involve some cutting back overgrown areas and perhaps some weeding. She lives in Oceanway.