After a long time away, we will come back to in-person services beginning November 28. Please review the information below from the New Normal Team on how we will conduct services to protect our beloved community, and look forward to more info in the coming days. We can’t wait to see you!
New Normal Team Recommendations
- All members and guests should be vaccinated.
- Persons who are vaccinated can safely resume normal activities.
- Unvaccinated persons should attend meetings, services, and other activities virtually until the incidence of COVID 19 infections are minimal (less than 1/100,000 new cases per day) in our area.
- Because of the high risk of infection with COVID-19 variants, all members and guests must wear masks when indoors at UUCJ services.
- Before removing their masks outdoors, all members and guests should use ask others if they are comfortable being unmasked.
- Persons who are sick should stay home and contact their medical care provider for testing and treatment recommendations.
- Attendees should sign-in and give contact information so that they can be contacted if they have been exposed to COVID-19 at a service or meeting at UUCJ.