At UUCJ we strive to create a beloved community where all members feel supported and cared for. The Caring Network is a group of compassionate volunteers who are dedicated to helping those in our community who may be experiencing difficult times.
Whether you are dealing with illness, grief, or other challenges, our volunteers are here to provide support in various ways, including rides, visits, and short-term assistance at home. We also have thirteen Neighborhood Groups organized by Zip Code, each with a coordinator who serves as a link to other members and church activities.
If you need assistance or support, we encourage you to reach out to the church office at (904) 725-8133 or our Chair Janine Leland at (904) 992-8198.
Thirteen Neighborhood Groups
- Atlantic & Neptune Beach (32233, 32266, 32256)
- Downtown (32202, 32204, 32205)
- Fernandina (32034)
- Orange Park, Ortega, & West Side (32073, 32210, 32222)
- South Beaches (32250, 32082)
- East Arlington (32225)
- West Arlington (32211, 32277)
- Southside (32224, 32246)
- Callahan (32011)
- San Marco (32207)
- South (32216, 32217)
- South East (32223, 32256, 32257, 32258, 32259)
- North West (32206, 32208, 32209, 32218, 32220)
The following neighborhoods do not currently have neighborhood coordinators: Orange Park, Ortega & West Side, South Beaches, East Arlington, and South. If you’re interested in becoming a neighborhood coordinator, contact Janine to learn more.