UUCJ Documents & Links
- UUCJ Policy & Procedure Manual
- Vulnerability Report on UUCJ (2/2/2020) (pdf)
- 2019 Annual Report (pdf)
- Triennial Survey Reports
- Campus Renewal
- Church History (pdf)
- Vice & Virtue
- UUCJ Condition Survey Report (pdf)
- 2012 Strategic Plan (pdf)
Breeze Church Management System
All UUCJ members have access to Breeze, where they can manage their online profile, search for others in the membership directory, see their financial contribution history, view the online calendar and more.
- If you don’t yet have a login for Breeze contact the Church Administrator at email@example.com and ask for an email invitation. If you forgot your password, you can reset it by clicking here (or contact the Church Administrator for help).
- You can access Breeze online here: https://uucj.breezechms.com
- Breeze also has a mobile app which you can get for your iPhone or Android:
- For help using Breeze, check out these online resources, or contact the Church Administrator or Communications Director:
E-Blast & Other Church Communications
All members and guests who have opted-in receive a weekly e-blast with information about the upcoming Sunday service, announcements, and church news. They also receive occasional email newsletters from the ministers(s), Board President, and other church leadership. You can find recent newsletters emailed to the congregation here:
If you are having trouble getting UUCJ emails or want to change your subscription status, email the Communications Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Jacksonville: For members and friends of UUCJ
- UUCJ Anti-Racism Discussion Group: Where members of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Jacksonville can discuss racism, white supremacy, and ways to end it